Dasa d5Bucking is a product family consisting of complete measuring and control systems for controlling the logging process in a harvester. In the product family there are three levels of bucking functionality:
- d5Bucking, a PC-based system with support for value optimisation bucking
- d5Bucking Prio, a PC-based system with support for priority bucking
- d5Bucking Prio C, compact system without PC with support for simpler priority
The mobile Windows-based PC, named dxPC, is a robust computer unit protected by a durable aluminum housing designed for the demanding environment of heavy machines. The computer can be built with a 12-inch color display with touch functions, where the computer is attached to the back of the display.
The display and computer can also be mounted separately, up to 3 meters apart, which makes it possible to adapt the installation to different cabs and environments.
Optimize the value of the forest
- Priority bucking, optimizing the value by prioritizing by length and diameter classes.
- Bucking instructions can be created or edited directly in the system. Administration of logging contracts with the possibility to easily switch between different contracts. Diameter measurement with support for under/over bark and butt log prognosis.
- Production data can be presented and printed directly in the system and exported as StanForD "Classic" file PRD.
- Operation monitoring can be added where data from the operation follow-up can be presented and printed directly in the system
or exported as StanForD "Classic" file DRF.
- Length calibration with separate calibration of butt logs and other logs. Support for calibration with computer caliper or manual registration of measured values.